CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's almost time!

So today's visit was easy. I almost started crying when I was talking to the Dr. and she asked if I was feeling overwhelmed when I saw all the medicine. But it would have been a "I'm happy you know how I feel and I'm just nervous" sort of cry.

It was nice to have Pam there with me. She got to have a front row seat when the Dr. put the speculum in me and took a culture for the FDA. Later when I was putting my clothes back on I asked if she took a peek but she said she looked away. lol. Then I said "Why?! It's just vagina!" And she said "Yeah, I'm not all that interested in vagina."

It was hilarious. I told her I'd have to write that down. lol. So then we go sit with the donor coordinator who is super nice and she was going over all the directions for the injections and we were laughing and having a grand old time. Then I got to practice and ask a million questions.

She left the room to get something and I asked to look at the vagina model that was sitting on the counter behind her. So she picked it up and it broke off of the stand and she said "I've never broken a vagina before!" Lot's of laughs.

Me and the Vag-
vag

I'll update again later tonight in about an hour!

0 comments: