I've gotten a couple of comments and emails from people saying that they've been reading my blog. That's awesome! I always wonder if anyone had found it. I sent the link to my family and friends, so I'm curious if it comes up in searches or what.
Thanks for the comments, and remember to ask questions if you have them! :)
As for me, I'm feeling ok, still a little sore when I walk or stand up and sit down. It's not exactly pain, but it kinda feels like a bruise, if that makes sense. I have had cramps from my period that are 10 times worse than any pain I've felt through this process! I get cramps so bad that I'm writhering in pain and crying and feeling nauseous.
Work was fine yesterday, but I was definitely ready to come home and sit on the couch and play video games! Thank goodness I only work 4 hours right now. The heat has been terrible, it was hard to fall asleep last night because it felt like I was baking to a crisp, I finally had to get up and hold an ice pack to my forehead. I was spread out all over the bed that Pam ended up sleeping on the couch because she didn't want to make me move. Ah, love!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Comments!
Posted by Katy at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I enjoy reading your blog - thanks for writing it!
Post a Comment