The normal estradiol level for women in my age bracket of 20-29 years old is 149.
Throughout this process and after each day of blood work the clinic calls to tell me about my rising levels, which is a good thing.
I remember them saying I was the 400's, and recently it was around 1,300.
I just got a call that I'm at 2,933.
Holy crap!!!! I'm amazed that my body is going through so much and I feel relatively normal.
Well actually, I feel slightly off, tired and a bit yucky in my tummy. I took a nap which is odd, and woke up feeling groggy and hungry but I don't really feel like eating. Which is also odd for me! But I don't feel ANYTHING like I assumed I would. I thought I'd be having mood swings or hot flashes or at least some side effects. But all I get is an occasional slight headache and I can feel my ovaries thumping around which is getting more uncomfortable each time I stand up and walk around!
I'm doing the Ovidrel HCG shot at 11 pm tonight. The egg retrieval will be at 10 am on Monday morning. I'm relieved that I only have one more injection. Even though they don't hurt (Well, these last ones have hurt a bit, I've been feeling it sting when the medication is injected, but the actual needle doesn't hurt) it's been an emotional roller coaster just to get them done! Thank god for Pam who has truly been so amazingly supportive and an awesome nurse!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Estrogen Levels...
Posted by Katy at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment